Vered at EatNowTalkLater has graciously tagged me for the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you – it was a lovely surprise to start my morning with!
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that translates to beloved and dearest.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
My blog picks in no particular order:
1. Klutzy Chef, for the delicious recipes and fun travel posts
3. Nora Goes to Paris - she’s my friend, and she is also abroad in Paris documenting her travels and I am beyond jealous of the amazing food she is eating!
4. Blue Sky Daze, because she recently started her blog as a way to continue her love of writing.
5. Tinkerbelle - I know she has more than 200 followers, but I’ve enjoyed her posts.